I guess I will bore you with the 4 cats. They are pretty much like children as of now. I know what you are thinking 4 is alot but I try to keep up with it by cleaning every day! =)
I will start with Boots! He is the hugest cat ever. =) He is the oldest and thinks he is the mother to all the rest. Yes he is a boy. =)
This is Olivia! She is the outcast of the family. She is kind of a bitchy little girl but I still love her. She only likes attention when she is in the bathroom and usually never shows her face when company is over.
Then there is Layla! She is the most skiddish/annoying cat you will ever find. She walks around the house crying. She also likes to try and steel my woobie from me as you can see here.














2 comments:
My GOD!... I had to scroll down a mile to leave this comment...;)... Oh well, at least you have a BLOGSPOT!.... You Blogger... you're a damn Blogger... Blog, Blog, Blog... Good to see you've used your imagination...HAHAHA!
Hey guys!!!!!!!!!!! I love your blog. Make Jacey and Chris one too ok
Post a Comment