We had a great time in San Diego! Gma Sandy was nice enough to fly us out and let us stay in her house with her for a nice 4 day weekend. Mom, Luca and Dani have been there for like 3 weeks so me and Ash decided to go and visit for the weekend. Gma & pa Colling were there as well staying with Uncle Mike and Aunt Sue at the beach so it was really nice to get to see everyone at the same time.
This is all of us taking a walk on the beach.


____________________________________
We went to Sea World and it was so much fun!!!
At the Shamu Show!

These guys are amazing
Me and Luca. Cute
Oh Yeah!



_____________________________________












4 comments:
I love San Diego. I am trying to get a trip together to go out there for Labor Day. I want to go see the Del Mar Horse Races with my family.
Hey, I am really glad you found me! It's funny to run into so many people this way! You look great too, you havn't changed at all.... you will for sure have to keep in touch, I will add you to my page. P.S. I am really jealous that you got to go to Sea World it is my favorite place ever! Hopefully we can still make it this summer....
-Andrea
Your little puppy is adorable! With her black coat and blue eyes so cute! Jack Russells are crazy but so smart, easy to train and so dang sweet! Although, they are the most manipulative little dogs I have ever met! They know how to get what they want, sneaky little devils!
Tiff Tiff its been awhile You look so good its Megan Christensen!!! Or Laska!! Can I put you on my blog? How is the fam whats going on?Write me back.
Post a Comment