I had my tonsils taken out the beginning of this month. Recovery for this is about 10-14 days. It was one of the worst things I have ever had done besides my back surgery. I am pretty sure nothing can top my back surgery. =) So Chris came home from Jackson for the weekend to take care of me and then I went back up with him for the week. Jackson is a very beautiful place but I will say it is much prettier in the summer. It is freezing up there and there still isn't much snow at all. Chris took such great care of me and I am so thankful for him. He made sure I was in an amazing hotel and then went and got me a gift certificate for a day in the spa. 


That Thursday was his birthday so I took him out to dinner at a fancy little restaurant called the Blue Lion and I could hardly eat anything but the food was really good. Friday we slept in and then checked out of the hotel and went to see all the elk. We got some OK pics of the elk but there weren't many close to the road. We were driving around looking for more elk and came across these little guys. The big one with his back towards me wouldn't not turn around for anything. He is an angry old man! =) 




So other than feeling like shit most of the time it was such a wonderful week. I enjoyed spending the extra time with Chris and the opportunity to just relax and recover. Thank you baby!
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Jackson WY
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Fun! Sorry about your surgery, Bryan had that last year with some other things taken out to help with sleep apnea, anyways he's had the back surgery to....so you 2 are both in the same boat, it sucks!
We love Wyoming though! We went to Jackson for our honeymoon, and several times since.
Hope you have a GREAT christmas! Call me sometime after -k-
Oh that's sad. I'll remember to never do that. Cool animals!
oh, man that sucks about your surgery. Sounds like you were taken care of. He looks like a nice guy! Cant wait to meet him. Did you have a good christmas?
Post a Comment