Friday, January 23, 2009

Another fun Tag

So I think I did this tag in the past but thought I would do it again because so much has changed in my life since then for the better of course.

I am... A soon to be mother, a daughter, a sister, a friend
I think... WAY TO MUCH! I am a huge over thinker
I am happy... with the way my life is now! =)
I have... so much to be thankful for
I miss... nothing right now! =)
I fear... Losing someone I love or failing in life
I feel... super excited for the future
I smell... the french dip I ate for lunch
I usually... am late to everything
I search... Google for anything I am looking for! Me to love the internet.
I wonder... if I will be a good mother
I regret... eating that french dip! =) Don't live in regret it is a waste of time.
I love... MY FAMILY and friends Oh and cleaning
I care... about so many things
I tell... people what I think of them most of the time! =) Not sure this is good!
I worry... That I will not be a good enough mother for my kids
I am not... very good at remembering the really important things! =) oops
I remember... almost everything I have a photo graphic memory. That is except the important things. hehe
I believe... in my partner and our future together
I sing... when I'm driving=) Love to sing in the car
I don't always... do what I should.
I don't like... A DIRTY house! Or clutter!
I write... in my new mommy book
I win... The argument almost all the time. Or at least I think I do! =)
I lose... not much and not as much as Chris does! ha
I dance... when I'm at the club and have had a few drinks.
I wish... this morning sickness would go away!
I never... thought I would be where I am today! I love it

I tag Richae, Brandy, Tahnee, Megan, Erin, Jen, Tammy and Shanna. Enjoy

3 comments: