So I am sure you have all figured out by now that me and Chris are expecting our first baby! It wasn't planned but we are super excited and couldn't be happier. We went to have our first ultrasound on Jan. 7th to make sure the baby wasn't in my tube and I was out of the woods for another ectopic pregnancy. If I go off my last menstrual cycle I should have been 7 weeks almost 8 weeks pregnant but when we had the ultrasound we found out I was really only like 4 weeks along so you couldn't see the baby yet but there was a gestational sac in my uterus so that meant I was clear of an ectopic!!! That was a huge relief! So we rescheduled for another ultrasound on the 23rd of Jan. and we got to see our little peanut and find out my actual due date. I was 6 weeks 6 days pregnant so the baby was super tiny but we got to see the little heartbeat which was 136bpm and so amazing to see. My due date is Sept. 12th! It is going to be a hot summer but it will so be worth it. We both would like our first to be a boy so he can watch over his other siblings but would be super happy with a little girl. We need a little girl in the family! =) Here is the ultrasound pic showing a nice little peanut sized blob! =) Enjoy
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Babies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







8 comments:
So cute! I am so happy that you know it's not going to be an ectopic pregnancy. How are you feeling?
Congratulations! Little girls are the funnest you need to have one! I hope you feel well!
DUDE, I am so excited for you!!! I can't believe you are having a baby how freakin awesome man... let me know how you are and if I can help okay chick!
Congratulations! How exciting! I wanted my first to be a boy too, but deep down wanted a girl! Girls are SO much fun to dress up! Good luck with the pregnancy! I never wanted to have to go through a summer pregnant but it wasn't as bad as i thought.
Tiff I love the pic of your little peanut! It is so crazy that they go from that small, to this 7 lb. PERSON! Don't worry about being preggo in the summer... I had both my kids in August and this one is due at the end of September. No one has a clue about summer pregnancy's till you live in STG and are walking around 30 lbs over weight when it is 117 degrees outside! Just avoid coming down here! Although I would love to see you guys :0) Glad we are preggo together I have a feeling we will be e-mail back and forth a lot! One more thing.... I hope you get a boy first too, I wanted a boy first for the exact same reason, to protect his siblings! I am SO happy I got my boy first, then my girl. Now with my third I don't even care one way or the other. I think I want to be surprised.. but we'll see. Love ya!
Awesome Tiff! Everyone I know is getting preggo, maybe I should join y'all! Good luck!
WOW!!!! I had no idea, when your blog opened up I was so excited for you!!! Okay so we totally need to get together! I had one in June and one in October. It did suck to be pregnant in the summer, but it was all worth it!
Call me -k- if you don't have my number e-mail me
langston_girl@yahoo.com
Luv ya! So EXCITED for you!!!!!
Yay! I am so excited for you. I am actually due the day before you. I'm posting it on the blog tomorrow. I had my ultrasound yesterday....HOW AMAZING. Good luck...this is a crazy process huh!?
Post a Comment