Friday, July 18, 2008

Memory Lane

Memory Lane- This will be fun! This is just too fun to pass up. Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! I guess good or bad, but be nice!!!!!!!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

5 comments:

Larvin and Ashley said...

Oh these are fun. I love taking rides down memory lane. Here are a few memories I have of us.
-The many parties at your house
-You me and Richae driving to the football games
-State basketball in Cedar
-Living a few houses down from you
-Mooning Richae in her little white car.

Andrea said...

Man it's been awhile but I think I can think of a few.
-Me, you, and Holly hanging out in your bedroom for hours doing hair and make-up
-T.J. letting me take his truck, and a bunc of us piling in and dragging main
-Going to the wrestling matches, and getting busted by my mom for hanging out with Seth and Cole Wright!
Sad, but thats all I can come up with, I'm sure there's more though!

Richae said...

Thinking of the stuff we did makes me laugh!
-Dragging main (when we were bored)
-Me practically living at your house on weekends
-Our trip to Tremonton
-Crazy parties at your house
-School dances and stomps
-All the guys drooling over your MILF mom :)
We had some good times!

Natalia from Piece N Quilt said...

Oh where to start!!! Your wedding! The pool! hehe:)

Anonymous said...

Memories of TIFF TIFF
I have so many but one that comes to mind is hanging out with you and tyson all the time. How is he by the way? Hope you are doing good haven't heard from you in awhile.