Thursday, July 24, 2008

Poop eater!!!

My dog is officially disgusting!!! Instead of going back to bed like she normally does after her breakfast Chloe decided to eat some more breakfast! I opened the bathroom door after blow drying my hair to make sure she had gotten back in bed and there was no Chloe. So I started looking around the house for her. Those of you who have been to my house know that the Cat liter is kept in the closet in the computer room with a little kitty door they can go in and out of. I cleaned it the night before and must have not closed it all the way. There was Chloe with her ass hanging out of the door. When she looked at me she had liter all over her face so I wiped it off and gave her some water to wash it down with. I went back to getting ready and noticed she had this huge bulge in her lip. I opened her mouth and there was clumps of liter and poop all over!!! Here is a pic of her mouth after most of it was out.

No comments: