Saturday, August 16, 2008

HOW OLD IS YOUR BRAIN!

Click here to find out if your brain is as young as you think it is.

I got a 36. I guess that means I'm old? =) That can't be good! =)

Give it a try see what you get.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

I must be older than you I got a 38! That's sad! Weird story; My Mom alked to Holly Chancelor and Eddie Martinez the other day. I guess they both work at an insurance office in S.L. that my Mom broker's out of. I had NO IDEA Holly had a baby! What??? Do you talk to her anymore? I have wondered where she ended up all these years later....

Andrea said...

Hey Tiff, we just need to exchange e-mails! Ha Ha! Well the broker for my Mom's agency (Gurene Mason) knows Holly and see's her at all the meeting up in S.L. We were talking and she said, "I never knew you were friends w/ Holly and Ettie. Did you know Holly just got married and has a baby?" I said' "WHAT??" It surprised me too! So I guess she somehow knows Holly has a baby. She is the one that told me. You'll have to ask Holly if she knows who Gurene is. Crazy????

Anonymous said...

Dude I did this and got a 34 the first time and I did it like 5 more times and got worse everytime!! Will you send me your e-mail again please and thanks!

Erin said...

I got a 23, guess I haven't lost my mind YET, lol! There are days when I would tell you otherwise!