Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I's

Here is another fabulous tag! I love these things! =)

I am: wishing this day was over
I think: it should always be my birthday.
I want: to just relax tonight possibly with a glass of wine! =)
I wish: I didn't have to work this weekend
I miss: my dad
I fear: spiders
I feel: tired, way to much playing these days. =) Good but tired
I hear: myself typing
I smell: my morning coffee
I crave: I agree with you Richae when you eat salty you want something sweet and vice-versa! It blows cause then I end up eating anything and everything!
I usually: show up late to things!
I always: keep my house clean. I think I have OCD cause I hate when it gets dirty!!!
I search: for fun things online
I wonder: what life brings us next
I care: about my family and friends
I worry: about almost everything
I remember: almost everything especially if I'm arguing with someone about who said what! =) and I am always right!
I believe: everything happens for a reason
I dance: when I have had a few drinks and a kick ass song comes on.
I don’t always: do the right/best things but I am learning and trying to be and do better! =)
I lose: things alot
I never: like early mornings
I listen: to everything. I have a hard time tuning things out.
I don't understand: why life has to be so difficult sometimes.
I am scared: of making the wrong decisions
I need: lots of attention but at the same time my freedom and independence! I know I'm complex! =)
I forget: usually only really important things! But I am pretty good at remembering lots. Now losing things that's a different story! =)

I tag EVERYONE!!! =) hehe Enjoy

3 comments:

Richae said...

I'm glad someone else loves tags as much as I do!

Richae said...

I think I just sent the same comment a bunch of times, oops!

Erin said...

I love your new background!! Did you make it?