Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chloe's Clothes! =)

I love to dress Chloe up in little doggie clothes. I don't think she enjoys it as much as I do but I don't really care. =) Here are some pictures of her in them.

This was when I first brought her home. I just had to have this little pink and red shirt for her. Needless to say it only fit her for a couple of weeks. =)

Her polo collard shirt. It is Care Bears! =)

My mom bought this at Walmart and it was way to small but we put it on her and got a quick picture before we returned it.

This was going to be her Halloween costume but it didn't fit either. Gosh she is a fat girl.

This is by far the best. Her pink camo hoodie! =) She loves this one and it actually fits her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is why I love you Tiff Tiff you put clothes on SOMETHING THAT EATS POOP AND DRINKS OUT OF A TOILET, I will admit she looks dang cute in all her little shirts, you make me happy thats all there is to it!

Andrea said...

Man, I really think you need a baby! Oh well, I hear dog's are good practice! She is so cute I must say so my self!

Erin said...

How sute is that....You totally love your dog! I think that the clothes are awesome!