Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It's a done deal!

So some of you may already know but for those of you who don't I am now officially a single gal again. I had no clue it would all happen this quickly it was kind of a shocker. =) I went to file for divorce yesterday and figured it would take up to 3 months at the most, a month at the least. Well I was way off when I got back to the court house from getting signatures from Todd the judge had already signed off on the 90 day waiting period. The lady took the rest of the paper work from me and told me to call back in an hour and she would let me know if she caught the judge before he left for the day. Well I called back at 5pm last night and they said congratulations you are officially divorced. =) So there you have it it is a done deal as of 5pm yesterday evening. Thanks to all who have been so supportive through this hard time. Love you all.

6 comments:

Brandi Hyer said...

I am not sure what you would say to that. Keep your head up and take the time you have being single to find yourself. Love you.

Brandi Hyer said...

Welcome to the single life. I hope you have better luck then I have had for the past 3 years. Love you.

Erin said...

Wow, that was fast! I know you did the right thing though, you did what you needed to and now you can get back to finding the right person!

Well it has been crazy here! We just finished soccer, had a flood and the internet crashed. When it rains it pours! What are you doing next weekend?

Erin said...

DID I FORGET TO TELL YOU THAT I LOVE YOU AND THINK YOU ARE GREAT!! =)

Andrea said...

Like I told you in our e-mails back and forth. No matter what you just need to be happy :) Concentrate on yourself for a while, you deserve it! Love ya!

Richae said...

Damn that was fast! I guess you can focus on healing now that it's official. You were always so strong Tiff, you helped me during the times I wasn't. I know you will be okay. Good luck!