List 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random facts about yourself.
JOYS:
1- Spending time with my family and friends. They are my world and I love them all so much. Thank you for always being so supportive.=)
2- My animals
3- Having my independence!
FEARS:
1- Failing
2- Losing loved ones
3- Spiders, I hate most insects. =)
GOALS:
1-Be a good mom someday.
2-Continue improving my career.
3-Travel
OBSESSIONS:
1-Cleaning! =) I hate when my house gets messy.
2- Shopping
3-Technology
FACTS:
1-I live in Park City, Utah
2- I love almost all kinds of food.
3-I love watching movies.
I tag Megan, Natalia, Brandi, Aubs, Andrea, Richae and anyone else who enjoys tags as much as I do! =)
Thursday, October 2, 2008
JOYS, FEARS, GOALS, OBSESSIONS & RANDOMS
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
WOW, You did that so fast!!!! I love tags to, so remember me when you get a good one =) I hate spiders too, but sharks are what I am so scared of!!
Let me figure out what the next weekend is, I'm sure we can do something! So what are you going out there next weekend to do? Anything fun????
Well talk to you soon, Love ya
I love tags! I will have to do this one. It's fun learning about everyone!
You should see my house....you would die! It seems like it's always a mess.
Post a Comment