Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Down 2 kitties!





Layla & Olivia
As most of you know I used to have 4 cats and a dog which equals out to be lots of animal hair and cleaning my house every day of my life. Well I just couldn't do it any more I was drowning in fur. So I had decided I was going to get rid of two cats Olivia and Layla. This is something I never thought I would be able to do but ever since I got Chloe I have kind of realized how useless my kitties really are. Olivia hates people so is in hiding 99.9% of the time and doesn't even like me to touch her so the only thing she really contributed to my family was lots of black fur and her bitchy attitude bless her heart! =) Layla is mortified of almost everything and only wants attention from Todd. So I am happy to say Olivia and Layla are happily living with Todd and from what I hear they are loving life being the center of attention again and not running from Chloe anymore. I kept Boots and Charlie and they are missing there sisters but doing just fine. They have gotten alot more friendly which I am assuming is because they think I will ship them off as well if they don't kiss my ass! =) hehe Although I am a slight cleaning freak I no longer have to clean every single day. There is not as much cat hair, they don't eat the cat food as fast (even though Boots is a fat ass) and there isn't nearly as much shit to scoop. I miss the other two kitties but I am enjoying the two kitties I still have and Chloe. Boots was my first cat he is a trooper. He kept me company through my back surgery and has moved many different times. Boots will greet me at the door when I get home from work and always wants a nice hello kiss. Charlie is my little baby and is such a little freak. She loves to cuddle up on you and suck her thumb it is very cute but kind of creepy. Here are pictures of them all.
Boots
Charlie

3 comments:

Erin said...

I'm not an indoor pet person, probably because I'm sure I have a little OCD =) But that sucks that you had to get rid of them. On the bright side, maybe now you'll have more time to hang out.

Talk to you later Love you

Anonymous said...

Dude do I know what your going through right now!! The hair thing is crazy, and I hate it I was OCD big time when Avi was still in the house. I hope you are okay, you sound like you are doing good, your a trooper maybe thats where your cat learned it!

Larvin and Ashley said...

That stinks that you had to get rid of them. I hope you are doing well.