Wednesday, October 29, 2008

3's

I got this tag from my cousin Tahnee's blog so I thought I would post it since I love these things. =)

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Batteries for Chloe's shock collar
2. Razors
3. Car wash

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod? I didn't download them Chris did but I stole them from him. Same thing right! =)
1. Apologize, Onerepublic
2. Love LockDown, Kanye West
3. Gotta Be Somebody, Nickelback

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
2. Tarzan
3. Pretty Woman, Notting Hill or anything with Julia Roberts.

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Traveled to another country
2. Bought a house
3. Become a mom

What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people)
1. Sleep
2. Music
3. Movies

What are your three favorite dishes?
1. My grandma's Tortilla soup
2. Cafe Rio Chicken salad
3. Filet and a Baked Potatoe

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. Grey's
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. ER

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more then one hundred miles away?
1. San Diego, California
2. Durango, Colorado
3. Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Cheesecake
2. Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
3. Carmel sundae

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. Trip around the world
2. House
3. Anything to help my family out

I tag: Megan, Erin, Aubs, Meagan, Andrea and Richae!! Have fun

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HEY! I am on it I will post this and I hope your doing good haven't heard from you yet but I still love my Tiff Tiff!

Dean and Rachel said...

Hi Tiff! I'm glad you found my blog. It has been forever....
My husband and I live in SL--East Millcreek area. Things are going well for us...just busy.
What are you up to?
Lets keep in touch!:)