Tuesday, November 4, 2008

*Halloween*


I babysat Luca over Halloween weekend for my mother while they went to St. George for baseball finals. He was kind of an ornery little man because he has a broken arm but for the most part he was good. Grandma was so nice and helped me out with him a couple of nights so I could go to the movie with Chris. Luca was a cute little bumble bee for Halloween. He was so tired that night because he didn't end up taking a nap during the day so he was super pissed when I put his costume on him but as soon as he got around all the other babies in their costumes he got into it a little. He would go up to the doors with the other kids and take a piece of candy, drop it in his bag and then scream cause he wanted it out so he could eat it. By the 5th house or so he was so tired riding on Chris's shoulders almost asleep. So we decided to pack him up and take him to Grandma's to go to bed so we could go see Saw V! It was really good and of course the ending was left open for them to make another one which is fine with me because I have loved all the sequels thus far. All the other kids (Chris’s nephews) looked so cute in their costumes I just had to post their pictures as well. The little skeleton is Waylon, the dragon is Cash and Tristan is Frankenstein. It was a pretty fun weekend.







Waylon

Chris and Chloe playing


3 comments:

Erin said...

You are so cute with him! I love the bumblebee costume, why didn't you dress up?

Anonymous said...

Even though he was a pissed off bee he still looked dang cute!!

Andrea said...

What a great sister you are! And what a cute mom you are GOING to be! I love the little bee costume, too cute!