Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just wanted to say I hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving! There is so much to be thankful for! Everyone be safe in your travels and enjoy your time with your family.



Little side note for those crazy Black Friday shopping ladies out there the Tanger Outlet Mall in Park City will be opening doors at Midnight! You can go to www.tangeroutlet.com to see what great door busters the stores are having. In the Mall office we are giving away free $10 gift cards to the first 100 shoppers and then a cute Chris the Moose plush toy to the next 200 shoppers.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Fun, are you going? I just closed on my house so I am going to be painting and cleaning for the next....FOREVER =)

Dean and Rachel said...

Wish I would have made it to the outlets! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving