1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yes a couple of people! Chris, Ryan and Todd
2. What kind of car did you drive?
A little red Honda Civic
3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try?
Of course.
4. Were you a party animal?
I guess you could say that.
5. Were you considered a flirt?
Yes still am
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Choir
7. Were you a nerd?
No
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Nope
9. Did you ever get suspended/expelled?
No way
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
No, I never could.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Coach Farr and Mr. Zable
12. Where did you sit for lunch?
What ever restaurant we went to that day
13. What is your school's full name?
WASATCH HIGH SCHOOL
14. What is your school's mascot and colors?
WASP, BLACK AND GOLD
15. Did you go to Homecoming and if so, with whom?
Yes but I don't remember with whom. I am sure one year was with Ryan possibly two years. Not sure. =)
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
No!
17. What do you remember most about graduation?
How terrible it was sitting outside on the hard ass bleachers directly in the sun!!!
18. Where did you go Senior Skip Day?
Lagoon with everyone else
19. Have you gained some weight since then?
It has been up and down. Currently I am either smaller or bout the same size as I was then.
20. Who was your prom date?
Ryan both Junior and Senior year.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10-year reunion?
Probably not
22. Did you have a job in high school?
I was a busser at the Wagon Wheel. Good times
I tag Brandi, Richae, Andrea, Aubs, Tahnee, Tami, Melissa, Megan, Rachel, Erin and whom ever else would like to join the fun. =)
Friday, November 21, 2008
A little drive down memory lane!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
High school was fun but like you said I would never want to do it again.
Cute!!! I will do it on my blog for sure! Just have to find the time, it is crazy here!
Post a Comment