Sunday, November 16, 2008

Poor Luca



It has been a couple of weeks since the little guy did this but these are the first good pictures I have gotten of him with his cast. He fell off the bed and broke both the bones in the lower part of his arm. Well they cast it and when my mom went back a week later of course the bones had moved so they had to put the poor guy under and bend his arm and break the bones again to straighten them. I guess that is what my mother gets for taking him to the Heber City hospital. So this was his new cast up until last Thursday night when my mom came into the room to find he had wiggled his way out of his cast so they took him back over and they had to put a new one on him. He is so sick of it but has done a pretty good job of dealing with it.





6 comments:

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Poor little guy! That is horrible they had to re-break his arm. Hope he is doing okay.

Anonymous said...

That is the saddest thing I have ever seen, he is still so freakin cute though. I think he needs lots and lots of ice cream that will make his arm heal faster, I am sure of it. Hope you are doing good!!!

Andrea said...

poor little guy! My brother fell out of bed and broke BOTH arms! He is so beautiful Tiff! Really, I mean he reminds me of a little Baby Gap model. I can't believe those blue eyes..... no wonder he has you wrapped! p.s. steer clear of the Heber hospital. Unless you are visiting Dr.McDonald (Derek's dad) He is the BEST!

Erin said...

Oh, that is so sad! I hope that he will start getting better soon!

Richae said...

He looks so much like your mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is so sad for him. He is going to over developed muscles in the shoulder from lugging that cast around. Happy Holidays!