Friday, March 6, 2009

Engaged!

Chris asked me to marry him last weekend and of course I said yes. We have no date set cause we aren't really in any hurry. I mean lets be honest here all it really is is a piece of paper. We are both very committed to each other and love each other very much and that is what matters. We had thought and talked about marriage before I had gotten pregnant, it was just further out in our plans. =) So I just thought I would show off the amazing ring he got me and let you all know that someday in the near future we will be getting hitched.

12 comments:

Shanna said...

Congrats on your engagement! Your ring is beautiful!!

Larvin and Ashley said...

Congrats! What a beautiful ring!

Jen said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!! Congratulations, we are so happy for you : ) Your ring is beautiful!

Dean and Rachel said...

WOW! What a beautiful ring. Congratulations...that is great!

Meags said...

congrats!!! i love the ring! ... and congrats on being prego! what an exciting life you have!

Meags said...

congrats! i love the ring! congrats on being prego too! that is so exciting! i love your blog background too ... cute!

Tyson and Tahnee said...

Holy smokes... That is very pretty! I am excited for you guys

Casey Hyer Photography said...

bling bling! Hey call me or email me at my other email. I can't get on facebook at work.

caseyhyer@hotmail.com
801.245.9031

peggy hyer said...

Grandma Onda say, Whats going on, I thought It was just a peice of paper! Aunt Renea says it looks just like hers.. Now when are you getting married.

Erin said...

WOW, CONGRATS!!! I need to get on the computer more! I am so excitied for you! Make sure you send me an invite!

By the way......Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS DUDE, and I love the ring!!! How are you feeling by the way?

Chandice said...

Tiff, that is so dang exciting! i didn't even know you were pregnant! It is the most amazing thing in the world to have a little person of your own! I use to hang out at Chris' house WAY back in the day with Blair and Chandra...funny I'm sure we were the annoying little sis and friends :) I am so excited for you girlee! Let me know how you are enjoying pregnancy and again, congrats!