Yay! I am sooo excited for you. I can't wait to find out what we're having. I've thought all along it's a boy, but who knows. I'll be happy either way. Congrats! Girls clothes are soooo cute.
Yay! Yay! YaY! I could kinda tell you were leaning more towards a girl!! They are SO MUCH FUN!!! I just have to tell you that you are going to go broke shopping for her though!! I swear I can't pass ANYTHING up!! I keep Baby Gap in biz!! I am so happy for you and Chris :0) What a fun time! Love you!!!!
3 comments:
Yay! I am sooo excited for you. I can't wait to find out what we're having. I've thought all along it's a boy, but who knows. I'll be happy either way.
Congrats! Girls clothes are soooo cute.
Congrats! Girls are so much fun to shop for! Any names picked out?
Yay! Yay! YaY! I could kinda tell you were leaning more towards a girl!! They are SO MUCH FUN!!! I just have to tell you that you are going to go broke shopping for her though!! I swear I can't pass ANYTHING up!! I keep Baby Gap in biz!! I am so happy for you and Chris :0) What a fun time! Love you!!!!
Post a Comment