Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moving!!!

I have a new blog and will no longer be writing on this one. Here is the address for the new one. I am also going to be making this new blog private so if everyone could please get me your email addresses as soon as possible that would be great!

Thanks

www.tiffjohns.blogspot.com

7 comments:

Dean and Rachel said...

You have my email address, but I do want to be invited...so just in case
rkunz22@hotmail.com

Patti and Tyler said...

Tiffany, I love you. I have not seen you in forever! Congrats on everything!! will you add me please derbynerd4sure@yahoo.com. here is my blog if you want to see it ptkrose.blogspot.com

Shanna said...

Hope you are feeling well!


shannaford1@juno.com

Richae said...

Your life is more exciting than mine so add me please :) richaedommer@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Okay, here is mine and I am going to go private with mine as well so send me yours -k-

langston_girl@yahoo.com

Chandice said...

chanibaby2@Hotmail.com add me for sure :)

Anonymous said...

I hope everythings going well. I have to stay in touch this way since I such at every other way.
lee.aubree@gmail.com